How many of you are guilty of skipping breakfast? Whether it’s getting kiddos ready for school, rushing to work, trying to squeeze in a workout, cleaning, and errands – we are ALWAYS on the go. Here are 5 quick recipes that you can prep each week, or the night before for a good hearty meal.
- Acai Bowl: there are so many types of bowls out there but basically pick your favorite fruit & superfood ingredients + acai and blend it or mix it up in a bowl!
Recipe + Photo via The Healthy Hour
2. Baked Oatmeal Casseroles: meal prep this beauty with oatmeal and your favorite ingredients. A perfect grab & go breakfast.
Photo & Recipe via Apple of My Eye
3. Avocado Toast: just one word: yum.
Photo and Recipe via Gimme Delicious
4. Bacon and Egg Cups: bake these little guys on the weekend and the kids will go crazy!
Photo and Recipe via The Comfort of Cooking
5. Energy Bites: for breakfast and quick snacks throughout the day these are a hit. Add peanut butter, honey, chocolate chips, your seed choice or swap for all nutritional items.
Photo and Recipe via Gimme Some Oven
Hopefully this will help you be able to sit down and enjoy the morning a little more!